This document defines the policies and practices that moosatourism.com uses to protect your personal information. Our goal is to protect all the information that you provide us whenever you contact us or use this web site ("Moosatourism.com"). By visiting or using the Site, you are agreeing to these terms & conditions:
· ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
· moosatourism.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
· moosatourism.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.moosatourism.com (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
· moosatourism.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
· “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
· We receive and store every information that you enter on our Site or give us by telephone, e-mail, fax, or in any other form. This includes information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information. We also may request information about your traveler preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions.
· When you book travel and other arrangements for someone else through Moosatourism.com, we will ask for the personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing Moosatourism.com with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
We also may periodically collect information about you from our business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information which we use to update our records and to facilitate proper delivery of travel information; and statistical information that helps us understand your potential purchasing preferences.
· We automatically save some information about your computer when you visit the Site. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity. Our aim behind collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
· Moosatourism.com may share your information with the following entities:
· Suppliers, such as hotel, airline, cruise, or car rental companies, or activity providers, who fulfill your travel reservations. Throughout Moosatourism.com, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We do not share your email address with these suppliers unless they need it to fulfill the travel reservation you have made through Moosatourism.com, and we restrict their use of this information to that purpose. We do not place limitations on our suppliers' use or disclosure of your other personal information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through Moosatourism.com. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your travel reservation.
· Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, include credit card processing, customer service, marketing, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information which is required to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
· Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. You can identify when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and recommend you to evaluate their practices before providing them your personal information.
We also may share your information:
· In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection and right available to us.
· When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Moosatourism.com, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
· In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Web site receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
· You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel purchases or to take advantage of certain features offered on Moosatourism.com.
· You also can add or update information on the Member pages or close your account as you choose.
· The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Moosatourism.com, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
· We want you to feel confident about using Moosatourism.com to plan and purchase your travel, as we are committed to protect the information we collect. While no Website can guarantee security, we have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
· Should a child whom we know to be under 16 send personal data to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent or consent from a guardian in order to fulfill their request